بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
Only those who believe in God, the Day of Judgment, perform their prayers, pay the religious tax, and have fear of God alone have the right to establish and patronize the mosque of God so that perhaps they will have the right guidance. (The Holy Quran, Surat al-Taubah, 9:18)
The cemetery in Adelanto serves the needs of all of Southern California, and beyond. It is the first, and the largest, 100% Islamic sharia cemetery in the United States. It serves all Muslims, both Shia and Sunni. There are over 600 Muslims buried there, and another 1,000 plots have already been reserved. Now, due to this hate-filled crime, a vital part of our community was lost.
We must unite to rebuild this Masjid and burial facility. United, we can rebuild. Together, let us show the nation and the world what a solid strength of will we have, and that progress of our Islamic community cannot be turned aside.
In order to rebuild the Masjid and burial facility, we need $1,200,000. Your generous donation can help. Be one who contributes with an open hand, and an open heart, in the way of Allah.
May your reward be from Allah. He does not forget those who strive in His way.
For More Information, Please Call:
The mailing address is:United Islamic Youth Organization 324 S. Diamond Bar Blvd., Suite 137 Diamond Bar, CA 91765
- Outside Mortuary Service
- Transportation of the deceased
- Necessary paper work completed
- Cemetery Mortuary Service
- Washing of the body
- Shrouding of the body
- Funeral Service
- Prayers for the deceased
- Funeral service for family and friends
- Grave Site
- Burial plot in our Islamic cemetery
FUTURE NEED PLAN – Burial plot reservation - $1,800
- Reserves the burial plot at today’s price
- All other costs – including mortuary services, funeral service, burial, paper work, and any other expenses – will be calculated according to the pricing at that future date of use.
HALL RENTAL ONLY PLAN – varying prices according to need
- Hall rental at Masjid Al-Nabi, West Covina, for funeral service or memorial service
- Various plans are available according to the wishes of the family
- For more information, call: (626) 480-7878
Extra Charges apply for:
- Cold storage of the body
- Transportation of the body more than 75 miles
Addresses for the Cemetery and Masjid Al-Nabi, Adelanto
The physical address is:12700 Morning Glory Road Adelanto, CA 92301
The mailing address is:United Islamic Youth Organization 324 S. Diamond Bar Blvd., Suite 13 Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Telephone: (909) 860-9940 Fax: (909) 860-9930