15th of Sha’ban Art Contest
In-Person Event • Submit Entries Here
Sat, Mar 19
8:30 PM PST
Al-Nabi (s) Masjed
Must Submit Entries Below
Deadline to submit your artwork is March 18th at 11:59 PM PST
As-Salaamu Alaykum Dear Brothers and Sisters,
We are extremely excited to announce our first ever art contest on the occasion of the birth of the Imam of Our Time (atfs). Al-Nabi (s) Mosque would like to invite all interested individuals to create a piece of art for the sake of the Imam Mahdi (atfs). The entries can range anywhere from painting/drawings to videos to spoken words or any other form of expression. Any copyrighted or unoriginal content will be disqualified. The rules of the contest are as follows:
- Produce any type of art: poetry, drawing, craft, play, graphic design, etc. and submit your entry via picture or video.
- Each child can only have one submission
- Video has to be less than 5 minutes
- All entries must be in English
- Last date of submission March 18, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
- You will need to bring your artwork to showcase on Saturday, March 19, 2022.
There will be two major age categories:
- Non-competitive ages (5-13)
- Competitive ages (14-18)
We will feature all artwork during our 15th of Sha’ban celebration on Saturday, March 19th, 2022 and on the mosque’s instagram page. Please note that all submissions must be in by Friday, March 19th, at 11:59 PM PST. All participants will get a token of appreciation for participating and special prizes will be given to first, second, and third place winners.
Please use the button below to submit your entries, we look forward to seeing you.
Hejrat Foundation | Al-Nabi (s) Masjed
Submit Your Artwork
The deadline for this art contest has been reached, we are no longer accepting submissions